Northern Ohio Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Association

NORVA connects Northeast Ohio RPCV's with each other and our community.

General Comments and Questions (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PCPP wants to hear your stories

This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Peace Corps Partnership Program (PCPP)!  And we want YOU to be a part of it!   Who: Any RPCV wh…

Started by Annabel Khouri

0 Jan 13, 2014

TESL Volunteering

http://volunteer.truist.com/bvu-3/org/opp/10609481583.html

Started by Frederick Lange

0 Oct 11, 2013

CWRU International MBA Program

Case Western Reserve University has a new international MBA program that they have asked us to share with RPCVs.  For more information, con…

Started by Angela Lowery

0 Nov 26, 2012

ESL Position Posting

Hi Everyone, The ESL Position at Oberlin College is officially posted. Please feel free to share the link with your network! http://new.o

Started by Amy E. Moniot

0 Jul 17, 2012

ESL Teaching Position

Hi Folks, I'm searching for 1 or 2  college - level ESL teachers for the Fall 2012 Semester. Please let me know if you're interested and I'…

Started by Amy E. Moniot

0 Jul 3, 2012

School Library Project... PLEASE HELP!

Hello Everyone! I am new to this site, so forgive me if this is not the proper forum for writing about this.  My name is Kate Jefferies, an…

Started by Katharine Winifred Jefferies

3 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Katharine Winifred Jefferies

How do you approach problems that are issues in your own hometown?

I wrote an essay contemplating this question and detailing life at my school, our grant, and how I’m connecting Peace Corps service to my p…

Started by Madeline Rife

0 Feb 8, 2012

Job Ops for RPCVs with active NCE status

Hi NORVA Peeps,   The local SSA branch is looking for RPCVs with active NCE status to fill jobs. See description below. Rick Warsinskey is…

0 Jan 26, 2012

Mentoring Refugees in Northeast Ohio

Greetings!  I recently joined NORVA as a friend because several folks who ARE returned Peace Corps volunteers suggested you might be intere…

Started by Luanne Bole-Becker

0 Sep 20, 2011

Volunteer with City Year Cleveland

Community Service day with City Year Cleveland! Get out and enjoy Spring, network with others and help clean up the community. Volunteers a…

0 Apr 29, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tom Schreiber.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service