Show your support for Cleveland's LGBTQ community by marching with Peace Corps and NORVA. We will meet at 11 am, march at noon, and enjoy the festivities together afterwards. Bring your friends, family, signs, and banners!
CHECK-IN AND LOCATION
- Check-in will begin at 11:00 AM on 6/1
- Please have 1 or 2 designated point people for your group to check-in to make the check-in process as easy as possible.
- Volunteers will direct you to your assigned zone when entering the staging area.
- There is plenty of parking located in the vicinity of the staging area as well as around public square. Parking is at individuals' own cost.
PLACEMENT OF PARTICIPANTS:
- Individuals and groups will line-up in the staging area in their assigned zone area on Front Street between West 9th and 10th Streets. Zone Assignments will be given the day of the March
- FLOAT/ MOTORIZED VEHICLES PROHIBITED
- The march will step off from the corner of Front Street and West 9th Street at 12 pm. The march will head South on West 9th Street, then take a left to go East on Lakeside Ave, the march will then turn right on West 6th Street, then left on St. Claire Ave, and finally turn right onto Ontario Street where the route will take participants into Public Square for Pride in the CLE’s main event!
SIGNS AND BANNERS
- Pride in the CLE encourages all participants to create banners and signs that demonstrate your pride for the LGBT community of Greater Cleveland and beyond.
- City regulations prohibit the use of sticks or sign frames. This includes dowels or PVC for long banners or paint stirrers for cardboard signs and posters. Bring the signs and banners but leaves the sticks at home!
- Marchers will not be permitted to hand out anything or throw anything to people who might be watching, including candy.
- We ask that you remember your audience is families, churches, young adults, children and ally businesses are participating and viewing the march. We ask that you keep this year's march IN GOOD TASTE!