Northern Ohio Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Association

NORVA connects Northeast Ohio RPCV's with each other and our community.

General Comments and Questions (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Are RPCVs Up to These Days?

Hi all! I am an evacuated RPCV Cameroon 2018-2020. I was evacuated from post about 4 months before end of service. 2 weeks before COS confe…

Started by Naomi Anderson

0 Jun 5, 2020

seeking quotes from RCPV who served during 45th President

I applied to the Peace Corps as a college senior in the mid-1990s, but so far haven't served.Today, among other things, I work as a freelan…

Started by Mike McGraw

0 Jan 18, 2020

Requesting advice regarding PC service in Georgia

Greetings fellow volunteers, Please let me know if any of you have any advice for a Peace Corps Response volunteer who is departing for ser…

Started by Joseph Javorsky

0 Nov 4, 2018

Assistance with Kate Puzey Act: Preventing and addressing sex assault in Peace Corps

Hi everyone! I am new to this group and looking forward to hopefully meeting you all this year! I want to bring to your attention something…

Started by Jessica Nelson

0 Jan 9, 2018

Funding for RPCVs?

Hey NORVA-- I was an agriculture PCV in Guinea from 2012-2014 and until recently lived in Cleveland. I'm currently a graduate student at th…

Started by Sophia Weinmann

0 Feb 18, 2016

3rd goal opportunities this spring

2014 was a great year thanks to NORVA members helping out with 3rd goal opportunities! The above images are just a handful of the many an…

Started by Annabel Khouri

0 Jan 5, 2015

Become a mentor for a college student!

Hi all, I wanted to bring a volunteer opportunity to your attention. The organization that I now work for, College Now Greater Cleveland,…

Started by Madeline Rife

0 Nov 12, 2014

CSU Graduate Visit Weekend - 10/4-5

For anyone interested in grad school options:  Levin College Graduate Visit Weekend Saturday, October 4th from 1-5pm Sunday, October 5th f…

0 Sep 24, 2014

Get involved - Opportunities for NORVA members

The Cleveland Council on World Affairs is looking for  volunteer ‘citizen diplomats’ to help with the 90+ international visitors that will…

3 May 16, 2014
Reply by Madeline Rife

Represent PC at City Year Networking event

Contact me if you are interested in representing Peace Corps at the:  City Year Cleveland 18-Minute Networking 5th Street Arcade, 530 Eucl…

0 Feb 10, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tom Schreiber.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service